The consulting division of Trilogy Health Solutions, Inc. (THS) boasts seasoned professionals with deep healthcare experience. We specialize in complex populations including Medicare Advantage and Medicare Select, Special Needs Plans (SNP, I-SNP, D-SNP), Medicaid and other high-touch programs, and offer a wide array of solutions and services for health plans, provider sponsored organizations and government agency clients.
Bonita L. Warner | Senior Partner, Consulting
Ms. Warner is a Senior Partner, Consulting with Trilogy Health Solutions, Inc. Her extensive public sector health background is filled with roles such as President and Medicaid Executive Director of a Medicaid health plan, 30 years at UnitedHealth Group, including eight years of health plan leadership experience in Wisconsin and nearly twenty-two years in national/corporate roles.
In her role as Senior Partner, Ms. Warner specializes in new program launches and product development for Medicare, Medicaid and other government programs. She brings a solid track record of successful implementations, including:
- Medicare Risk/Medicare Advantage – new and existing markets
- Medicaid Managed Care – new and existing markets
- Service Area Expansions/Contractions
- Functional and Program Centralizations, System Conversions
- Specialty Clinical Programs for Medicare and Medicaid Populations
Natalie Burton | Senior Partner, Consulting
Ms. Burton is a Senior Partner, Consulting with Trilogy Health Solutions, Inc. Her experience in healthcare has allowed her to marry her love of healthcare operations, compliance, and policy with helping others succeed. From working as a Director at a prestigious healthcare intelligence and consulting firm, to building a home care assistance business, to a decade of compliance, program development, and operations experience at UnitedHealth Group, Ms. Burton has a robust understanding of the public sector market and utilizes this background to advise and assist her clients. In her free time, she serves on a non-profit Board of Directors aimed at lifting others out of the cycle of poverty.
- Business Contingency Planning Solutions
- Claims Review Strategies and Solutions
- Compliance Plan Development Solutions
- Compliance Program Auditing Solutions
- Custom Network Development Solutions
- External Audit Support Solutions
- Health Plan Training Solutions
- Medicaid Plan Development Solutions
- Medicare Advantage Plan Development Solutions
- Medicare SNP Product Development Solutions
- Network Adequacy Solutions
- Readiness Review Solutions
- RFP & Grant Assistance Solutions